It already feels like spring around here because of all the new...
- Chicks! We just hatched out about 20 new chicks. They are a barnyard mix of mostly Black Australorp, Barred Rock and Buff Orpington.
- New puppy - Burke is a Great Pyrenees/Akbash mix that we hope will help protect all of our barnyard one day.
- New pigs- we recently added our first pigs to the farm...a KuneKune/American Guinea Hog mix boar named "BaconBit" and a potbelly sow named "Pork Chop".
- New Rabbits - we added a mini rex buck and a half mini/half standard rex doe.
- New goats - so far we have two new doelings from Delilah, as well as an Oberhasli wether that we purchased as a bottle baby.